What can you do in GTA Online?
Things To Do in GTA Online While Sitting At Home Bored
- [Update 5/15/2020: This piece originally appeared on 4/22/2020. We have republished it now that GTA V is free on the Epic Game Store until May 21.]
- Old Missions.
- Normal Street Races.
- Try A Rally Race.
- Climb Mt. Chiliad.
- Slasher (With Friends)
- Play Some Golf And Tennis.
- Play The Good Adversary Modes.
What gives u the most money in GTA 5?
Trash Talk, after unlocking at rank 81, is one of the best paying and most efficient money-earning missions in GTA Online. It can net you $15,000 or more in four minutes – if you have a talented enough team.
Which mission pays the most in GTA Online?
Diamonds for Trevor is one of the most lucrative and challenging contact missions featured in GTA Online. It revolves around Trevor Philips, the most fascinating protagonist in the game. In this mission, the player needs to go to a perilous place called Paleto Bay and steal diamonds for Trevor.
What business makes the most money on GTA 5 Online?
Import/Export remains the most profitable business in GTA Online, and the grinder’s favorite, since players can start with a decently-sized investment and get back the money and make a profit soon. Ever since the business first became available in GTA Online, it has been highly-sought-after amongst the players.
What is the most profitable MC business?
#1 Cocaine Lockup Cocaine Lockup is the most lucrative MC Business in GTA Online.
What are the best businesses in GTA Online?
The Five Best Businesses To Run In GTA Online
- 1 Warehouse: Special Cargo (Crates)
- 2 Arcade: Casino Heists.
- 3 Bunker: Weapon Production/Sales.
- 4 Coke Lock Up: Coke Sales.
- 5 Vehicle Warehouse: Vehicle Import/Export. Importing and exporting cars is one of the most efficient businesses; it’s simple, can pay well, and players can stock up on their supercars.
How do you AFK in GTA Online 2021?
- Start the Mission Blow Up.
- Blow up the cars, then go to any apartment property, enter and sit on the couch.
- Push the button to Watch TV.
- Plug your controller in so it doesn’t die.
- Sleep in real life or whatever.