UniTrade on Uniswap literally doubled my ethereum in less than 24hrs! Is this the decentralized finance crypto currency that will continue to explode in 2020 ? I was asking myself, which crypto currency to invest in ? After a couple of days on Uniswap decentralized swap exchange i decided to pull the trigger on this low marketcap gem!
UniTrade is a completely decentralized trading platform in the DeFi space that is built on top of UniSwap liquidity pools and requires no KYC, no accounts, and has no trading limits.
Automate Your Trades:
You will now be able to place sell or buy orders at target prices on Uniswap.
Schedule Buys & Sells:
With the UniTrade platform you can seamlessly schedule recurring buy orders or sell orders over a duration of time with specific parameters such as the price range of a token on UniSwap.
What is the UniTrade (TRADE) token for?
To make trades on UniTrade a small fee is collected in ETH. 10% of these fee’s are stored on the contract as a future development fund. The remaining 90% of ETH acquired from trades on the DeFi trading platform is programmed by the smart contract to automatically buy UniTrade tokens (TRADE) directly from the TRADE/ETH UniSwap liquidity pool on daily basis. TRADE token holders will receive fee discounts on the trading platform as well. Finally the TRADE tokens purchased on Uniswap from the collected fee’s are burned by the contract.
💯 Subscribe To Us Below:
🎯 Business Inquires ?
🎯 Looking to Collaborate with TCL ?
🎯 Email us here: email@example.com
🛎 For faster communication contact me on Telegram: @thecryptolifestyle
📢 Disclaimer: The content within this video and on this YouTube channel is solely for educational and entertainment purposes. I am not a financial advisor nor am i a legal Councillor, I am simply a crypto fanatic who loves blockchain technology because i truly believe it will change the world. So please do your own research and be fully aware of risks involved when investing into any cryptocurrencyrrency .
THANK YOU AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!