How long does it take to farm corrupted Dreadwing?
Obtainable in 15 days if you start with 0 apexis crystal.
How do you get exalted with Order of the awakened?
How to Gain Reputation
- Summon the three saberon in Fangrila for 5-6 Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragment.
- Use Aviana’s Feather to scout for rares.
- Purchase Hunter’s Seeking Crystal or Master Hunter’s Seeking Crystal to be teleported to a rare.
How do you unlock the Saberstalkers?
Gaining reputation with The Saberstalkers requires killing elite mobs in Fang’rila….The following rare elites award 500 reputation each:
- Soulslicer located at 62.0, 73.
- Gloomtalon located at 63, 80.5.
- Krell the Serene located at 51, 83.
- The Blackfang located at 50.0, 74.5.
Where can I farm Blackfang claw?
Looted from Blackfang monsters in Fang’rila (south part in the middle of Tanaan Jungle).
Where can I farm hand of the Prophet rep?
- The Hand of the Prophet is an Alliance faction in Tanaan Jungle.
- Additionally, you can farm.
- Medallion of the Legion increases your reputation with all of the factions of Draenor by 1,000.
- Medallion of the Legion has a chance to drop from 4 mini-bosses that you can find in Tanaan Jungle:
Where is Z Tenga the walker?
Z’tenga the Walker is a troll and the quartermaster for the Saberstalkers. He is located at the Saberstalkers’ camp north of Fang’rila.
Where are the Saberstalkers in Tanaan?
How do I get Sha Tari defense rep?
Gaining reputation with the Sha’tari Defense is very straightforward. You gain access to the reputation simply by obtaining a Level 2 Trading Post in your Garrison. The only way to move up through the various reputation levels, all the way to Exalted status, however, is to kill level 100 mobs in two areas of Talador.
How do you unlock hand of the prophet?
To begin earning Hand of the Prophet reputation, you must unlock Lion’s Watch.
- Build a Level 3 Garrison. ( www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/guide-to-garrisons-in-warlords-of-draenor)
- Build a Level 1 Shipyard. ( www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/shipyard/starting-questline)
- Do the Tanaan Jungle quest line. (
How do I get exalted with Council of Exarchs?
Gaining reputation with the Council of Exarchs is very straightforward. You can reach Revered status (and a good deal of the way towards Exalted) simply by questing. A great many quests in Shadowmoon Valley will reward you with Council of Exarchs reputation.
How do you get rep with Wrynn’s vanguard?
The fastest way to gain rep is as follows: Kill non-player mobs in the outskirts of Ashran and collect artifact fragments. Rares especially give large numbers. Turn these fragments in to Anenga.
Where is Council of Exarchs quartermaster?
Hall of Stormshield
How do you get Vol Jin’s spear rep in BFA?
As of 8.0, the factions associated with Ashran (Sword of Wrynn and Voljin’s Spear) were removed from the game, however their vendors still exist. Currently, there is no way to obtain reputation with them, not even by using the Medallion of the Legion.
How do I queue for Ashran?
In order to queue for ashran, you must go to warspear/stormshield and remain in that town until you are accepted into the queue.
How do I leave Ashran?
Go to the Game menu (default Escape), click “Help” and then click “Character Stuck”. Kill yourself.
Where is the command table in Lion’s watch?
In your faction hub (Lion’s Watch or Vol’mar), you will find a command table with a choice of 2 out of 7 possible dailies. However, you must do a short questline before you can see your command table.