How do you make Blackstar armor in BDO?
Blackstar Armor Requirements
- Knowledge “The Three Legendary Blacksmiths of Mediah”
- Level 56+
- Calpheon and Mediah main quest lines completed.
- 3x boss gear — awakening/main/sub-weapon or armor +0 only (See details below)
- Remnants of the Rift rare drop.
- Specter’s Energy rare drop.
How can I increase my boss gear?
Enhancing Boss Weapons
- Safe enhance to +7.
- Use 10 or more fail stacks (maximum of 13) to get to +8.
- Use 10 or more fail stacks (maximum of 14) to get to +9.
- Use 11 or more fail stacks (maximum of 15) to get +10.
- Use 11 or more fail stacks (maximum of 16) to get +11.
- Use 12 or more fail stacks (maximum of 18) to get +12.
How many crons Tet BDO?
Additional Tips: A lot of players save any failstack over 90 for PEN attempts and 50+ failstacks for TET attempts.
How do you remove a Caphras?
– Visit the blacksmiths in each town for Caphras Stone Extraction. – Up to 70% of the Caphras Stones used can be extracted, and it will cost 100,000 silver per stone to extract. – Items that were enhanced through Guaranteed Enhancement using Caphras Stones will remain at that level.
Where is Caphras dust BDM?
Alchemy Stone Fragments and Caphras Dust can be obtained from the Ancient Ruins. The 9th Chamber of the Ancient Ruins also provides a chance to obtain an Alchemy Stone Chest.
How can I devour BDO?
It is not stored in your inventory, like Valks. Devour is not available for gear equipped with crystals or gear with Caphras stats. Devour is available for weapons of +8 or higher enhancement levels and armors of +6 or higher enhancement levels….BDO Devour: Destroy Gear For Failstacks.
|Weapon Enhancement||Enhancement Chance Gain|