How do you get a military grade circuit board in fallout shelter?
As the circuit boards are legendary you’d have to breakdown legendaries, so you only have a chance to get them if you get lucky with a lunchbox or quest. Legendaries cannot be found in random wasteland quests, only sometimes in normal ones.
How do you get a globe in fallout shelter?
- Found by dwellers exploring the wasteland.
- Found randomly during quests.
- From quest rewards.
- Breaking down weapons and outfits.
How many dwellers do you need to craft legendary weapons?
What is the best weapon on fallout shelter?
What’s the highest level a dweller can get?
How do you make dwellers level up faster?
6 Tips and Tricks for Fallout Shelter: Rank Up Faster and Get More Caps and Dwellers
- Build Same Buildings Next To Each Other.
- Always Have A Single Line of Elevators Down The Middle.
- Place Your Dwellers In The Appropriate Rooms.
- Send Your Dwellers Out Well Equipped.
- RUSH Rooms Lower Than 30% Only.
- Don’t Forget The Objectives.
How long are dwellers pregnant?
It can take some time for the woman to give birth – normally around eight hours or so from our experience – and a similar amount of time again for the child to grow into an employable adult Dweller.
How do you win fallout shelter?
Fallout Shelter: Tips, tricks, and strategy to keep your dwellers free of radiation
- Plan ahead.
- Know your dwellers.
- Combine and upgrade rooms to your advantage.
- Don’t expand until you upgrade (no early baby-making!)
- Use the clipboard to best fill out your rooms.
- Use high-level outfits to supplement your dwellers’ skills.
Can you delete a vault in fallout shelter?
Go onto your vault list from the main menu, and on the left you can select “delete vault”.