http://bit.ly/get_HiveOS | Learn how to set up the Hashrate Watchdog for highest “set-and-forget” performance within HiveOS.
This video is part of a series on how to get started with HiveOS, the popular mining software.
Channel Disclosure Statements:
0. The HiveOS instructional videos are sponsored by HiveOS.
1. This channel also participates in various affiliate programs – generally, if there is a shortened link to any product or service, we are probably enrolled in the public referral program for that product or service.
For example; we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
2. Referral fees enable us to create more videos and free resources for you.
3. Product videos, interviews, or reviews paid for by sponsors will always be marked as such. (see disclosure “0.”)
1. Voice Over is provided by Seth Estrada.
2. All featured trademarks are property of the respective copyright holder. As commentary & criticism, all images and screen recordings in this video are licensed under Fair Use.
Hashrate Watchdog in HiveOS