In this video I will provide technical analysis and price prediction for ALGORAND(ALGO) in USDT/BTC(2021). We have 65% chances of breaking the triangle upwards and 35% of breaking it downwards. We have the harmonic XABCD I am using for first time, if we assume that the bottom was around 1.53 USDT then we are going up. As a project algorand is very good and of course you can hold for long term. If you are a new investor in this coin then I think you should be patient for just few days and of course check the major resistance/support levels. But it is always your choice and of course you always should do your own research. If you want to be more precise about your buy and sell options, then be patient and check the price action of the coin in the next days/hours. If you have bought at top then all you have to do is to wait and HODL for the future. (better days are coming for sure)!
I hope you guys are having a fantastic day or night wherever you are!! Stay safe and be positive. Always by your side!
🔴 I would be glad if you want to support me — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCB7qEYcbFyiC_cjoVK23lQ/
🐦 FOLLOW me on NEW twitter where I will post more — https://twitter.com/MindYourCrypto1
✉️ Join the family — https://t.me/MindYourCrypto_growtogether
☕️ Join monthly subscription to take 100% profits with personal guidance, automated signal buying/selling opportunities, educational videos, personal guidance and more(You can cancel anytime,50 PEOPLE LIMIT) — https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MindYourCrypto
0:06 MACD, VOLUME, FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT
1:54 STOCH RSI, CCI, RSI, FISHER TRANSFORM(4h)
3:07 SSL HYBRID, CCI, RSI, Bollinger bands and MACD(1D)
4:57 ALGO/BTC and EMAS(4h) / Price analysis
6:03 ALGO/BTC and EMAS(1D)/ Price analysis
6:47 ALGO/USDT and EMAS(4h) / Price analysis/ Price prediction/ BTC CHART
9:53 Conclusion/Thank you
Intro Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79aphwhpW0
Outro Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ULJ92aldE
Hi, my name is Bill Kotrogiannis and if you are willing to have an idea how the prices of BTC and Altcoins will move short, mid and long term and do the best trading with low risk and high reward then this is your channel! I am not a financial advisor, however my studies are in agricultural economics with personal study and certifications around statistics. I’ve been into crypto space since 2017, only investing in bitcoin and in the previous year began to invest in Altcoins but watching carefully the whole market and how it acts.
I hope I will guide you through the best choices so you won’t have to worry about when and where to invest your money. I will try keep posting videos on youtube every day and keeping you informed about everything. If you want to ask me anything I am here for you, I will stand by you and better days are sure to come! Love you.
——-DISCLAIMER—— ***NOT financial, legal, or any other tax advise! This channel is for entertainment purposes only and is just my opinion as I am not an expert or a financial advisor. Please perform your own research.
Keywords: ALGORAND, ALGO, BTC, ETH, bull, bear, market, price, profit, money, crypto, cryptocurrency, MindYourCrypto, , price prediction, technical analysis, algorand price prediction, algo technical analysis, algorand price prediction, algo realistic price prediction, algorand realistic price prediction, algorand price, algo price, algo pump, algorand, algo, algorand down, algo bear, algo bull, algorand price analysis, algo price analysis, algorand price prediction 2021, fibonacci, algorand 2021, algo 2021, algorand price prediction 2021, 2021, cci, rsi, ssl, gann fan, algorand coin, algo coin
#ALGORAND #ALGO #BTC #crypto #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #profit #ethereum #MindYourCrypto #eth #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #forex #money #investing #trading #bitcoinmining #invest #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #wealth #bullish #bearish #analysis #technical #price #predictions #blockchain #finance #price #accumulation #correction #moon #fibonacci #algocoin #algo2021 #2021 #ssl #cci #gann #algorandcoin